3 tsp. of Tea Leaves (you can use the Indian tea bags if preferred…Assam/Darjeeling etc)
½” piece of Ginger crushed (Adrak)
¾ cups of Milk
½ tsp. of Aniseeds (Sounf)
1 tbsp. of Basil Leaves .. can skip it (Tulsi)
Sugar/honey (to taste)
- Take a sauce pan and put the water on medium heat.
- Add the crushed ginger, aniseeds and holy basil leaves.
- Let the water to come to a boil.
- Now add the tea leaves bring to a boil and then let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Strain the team and put it in a tea pot.
- Enjoy it with sugar/honey and milk.
- ENJOY 🙂